Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: SAMURAI 2-PACK NEWS!!!!!

  1. #1
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post


  2. #2
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Well, what a kick in the ass that is. At least it just saved me from making my nightly pilgrimage to Wally World.

  3. #3
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    WalMart has indeed sucked.

    Well, atleast now I can stop heading to WalMart everyday as it also seems the remaining S25 cases they had aren't going to be refreshed either once the intial run was done.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member outtachaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2004
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good! To hell with Wal-Mart.

  5. #5
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    wonder who'll get 'em now?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROT IN HELL WAL MART!

  7. #7
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Watch it be K-Mart! LOL

    Regardless, I think I will be taking the option of purchasing it through the store to ensure that I get one.

    Any I find in the stores, whereever they end up, I'll be grabbing to help those out that need it (again, like always)

  8. #8
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    TRU maybe?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    Fucking walmart pricks!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it'll be my luck that it'll be that Meiers or whatever THAT THEY DONT HAVE HERE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •